- Soft, reliable hands center the big target for quarterbacks. Shields the defense and will let the ball into his pads to protect it when about to absorb a big hit over the middle.
- Has hands of glue, about as good as you 'll see in the sport.
- Good body control to reach back for the pass behind him. High-points passes and has good vertical, timing and hand-eye coordination in jump-ball situations.
- Knee-bend and technique are good and he shows decent power when his hands hit the target.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- Possesses only average straight-line speed and is a bit stiff as a route-runner, showing only average flexibility and burst out of his breaks.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
How other scouting services rate Charlie Kolar (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank