Draft Profile: BioBryan Bresee from Damascus High School was rated a 5-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 5-star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Bresee opted to join Clemson.
In 2020 as a freshman Bresee saw action in 12 games and played a total of 430 snaps for the Tigers. He recorded 18 tackles, and 3 assists while adding 19 stops. As a pass rusher, he added 26 total pressures, which included 16 QB hurries, 6 QB hits, and 4 sacks on the season.
As a sophomore for the Tigers in 2021 Bresee played in 4 games and took part on 152 snaps for the Tigers. He recorded 7 tackles, and 4 assists while adding 7 stops. As a pass rusher he chalked up 10 total pressures, 6 QB hurries, 3 QB hits, and one sack during the year.
Bresee was surprisingly awarded a Third-team All-ACC selection despite being limited to four games, credited with 15 tackles.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Agile and nimble footwork with smooth body control - very light on his feet. Fights through the whistle and is always chirping and going at full speed - love his effort and determination.
- Looks the part with natural size and filledout frame with good body thickness.
- Played with lean and leverage against the run, tough for one man to move (sometimes double-teams, too).
- Agile run-stopper at end, extends to grab backs from the backside and possesses foot quickness and hustle to chase plays downfield. or to the sideline.
- Stays coordinated through contact and can anchor well in the run game, generating power from his lower half.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Inconsistent in his ability to separate from blocks, however, making him more of a nuisance than a snap-to-snap terror.
- Rarely the first player off the snap, even when lined up over the ball, but his length, effort and short-area quickness still pressures double teams and helps penetrate gaps.
How other scouting services rate Bryan Bresee (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank