Signed as an undrafted free agent by Minnesota Vikings
- More of a hustling pass rusher than an accomplished or natural one, he'll make his mark as a fifth or sixth defensive lineman.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Lower than offensive lineman on every short-yardage play. Good agility and ability to change direction for his size.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.
- Good strength, though his marginal arm length limits his ability to grab hold of ballcarriers as they run by.
- Average athletically with average straight line speed and tight hips. Not a natural bender. Lacks secondary pass-rush moves.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Sees the ball well but is stuck on blocks when head-up; does not shed to make plays often enough.
How other scouting services rate Zeandae Johnson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank