Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 171 (BAL)
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- Flashes strength at the point of attack with active, violent hand use. Forceful with his upper body to defeat blocks. Strong hustle player.
- Strong tackler. Has good power in hands and can anchor, shed, and chase.
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- Average athletically with average straight line speed and tight hips. Not a natural bender. Lacks secondary pass-rush moves.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Not a quick-twitch player. Won't consistently threaten the edge. Few explosive qualities and lacks great initial burst or overall range for the position.
- Not overly flexible or loose. Limited, predictable pass-rush arsenal. Struggles to locate the ball at times and needs to do a better job with his read-and-react skills.
- Lacks the speed to turn the corner consistently and is too often washed out by stronghanded blockers.
How other scouting services rate Daelin Hayes (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank