Draft Profile: BioPeter Skoronski from Maine South High School was rated a 4 star recruit by ESPN and handed a 4 star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Skoronski opted to join Northwestern.
In 2020 as a freshman Skoronski saw action in 9 games and played on a total of 672 snaps for the Wildcats. He allowed 11 QB hurries, 4 QB hits, and 2 sacks while playing at left tackle.
As a sophomore in 2021 he played in 12 games and a total of 828 snaps. He conceded 12 QB hurries, 6 QB hits, and 2 sacks while playing at left tackle.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
- Quick out of his stance with the footwork to be effective in front of screens. Willing to get out in front of ballcarriers to take out defensive backs and linebackers.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- A better than expected athlete who steadily improved in pass protection. Stout at the point of attack and maintains a wide base.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Peter Skoronski (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank