- Challenges inside with quickness and strong hands. Run-and-chase defender who can leave a mark.
- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- Good lateral agility to elude. Plays on the balls of his feet and shows enough balance and flexibility to quickly turn and pursue laterally and downfield. Plenty of athletic talent worthy of developing.
- Fast in a straight line. Excellent wide and .bull rushes when he's first off the snap.
- Tremendous explosion; accelerates low with power. Relentless blindside pursuit; tracks down ballcarriers across the field.
- Possesses accurate snap anticipation and timing to beat blockers off the edge.
- Has a solidly built frame with good upperbody strength and tenacity. Works hard to get to the ball. Plays fast with good initial quickness and closing speed to create havoc in the backfield.
- Flashes nimble feet to chase running backs and mobile quarterbacks to the sideline when lined up at end. Spins off blocks to get back into the play.
- Rarely the first player off the snap, even when lined up over the ball, but his length, effort and short-area quickness still pressures double teams and helps penetrate gaps.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
How other scouting services rate Kayvon Thibodeaux (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank