Draft Profile: BioZeke Correll from Anderson High School was rated a 4-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 4-star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Correll opted to join Notre Dame.
In 2019 as a freshman Correll saw action in 4 games and played a total of 13 snaps for the Fighting Irish. He allowed no QB hurries, no QB hits, and no sacks while playing sparingly.
As a sophomore in 2020 he played in 4 games and a total of 189 snaps. He conceded 4 QB hurries, one QB hit, and one sack while playing at center.
In 2021 as a junior Correll saw action in 8 games and totaled 362 snaps. He gave up 4 QB hurries, one QB hit, and one sack while playing most of his snaps at left guard.
In 2022 as a senior Correll saw action in 12 games and played a total of 807 snaps for the Fighting Irish. He allowed 6 QB hurries, 4 QB hits, and one sack while playing at center.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Exhibits good patience in pass protection, sitting back in his set rather than leaning and lunging.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- As a pass protector, Correll plays with good balance and holds up against the bull rush. Correll has strong hands and does a nice job gripping and latching on once he has his hands on the pass rusher.
- A smooth mover and covers a lot of ground, working hard to mirror rushers; agile and keeps his feet moving.
- Correll gets off the snap quickly, and he is consistently able to generate movement at the point of attack, typically finishing those blocks strong.
- Showed impressive range and the ability to get out and land blocks on the move
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- His hands aren’t violent enough to stand pass rushers up early in the down, and Correll generally plays with poor balance.
- For all of his physical gifts, often gets terribly sloppy, especially in pass protection.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
Zeke Correll percentiles vs other Center's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Zeke Correll (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank