Draft Profile: BioBralen Trice from Sandra Day O'Connor High School was rated a 3-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 3-star grade by 247 Sports. After high school, Trice joined Washington.
In 2021 as a freshman Trice saw action in 11 games and played a total of 194 snaps for the Huskies. He recorded only 8 tackles, 4 assists, while adding 7 stops. As a pass rusher, he added 11 total pressures, which included 9 QB hurries, no QB hits, and 2 sacks on the season.
As a sophomore for the Huskies in 2022 Trice played in 12 games and took part in 557 snaps for the Huskies. He recorded 13 tackles, 12 assists, while adding 14 stops. As a pass rusher, he chalked up 67 total pressures, and 44 QB hurries, 15 QB hits, and an impressive 8 sacks during the year.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Quick off the snap in the pass rush, Trice has violent hands and a good feel for working inside counter moves.
- Trice possesses an intriguing blend of size and movement skills. He has good length, wide shoulders, and long arms, and he has room to add weight.
- He has the quickness and flexibility to consistently dip and bend around the edge.
- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- Trice has a high motor and does a solid job setting the edge against the run.
- Easily gains inside leverage by shooting gaps.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- As a pass rusher, Trice needs the scheme to create deception and confusion to give him a free run.
- Plays too high when trying to set the edge. His motor is inconsistent.
- Trice has to develop a counter move or two in the pass rush, and he needs to make better use of his hands.
How other scouting services rate Bralen Trice (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank