- Tremendous explosion; accelerates low with power. Relentless blindside pursuit; tracks down ballcarriers across the field.
- Looks the part. Possesses a long, athletic build with room for additional muscle mass. Flashes a burst off the snap, good enough to cross the face of collegiate tackles and put him in position to make big plays behind the line of scrimmage.
- Has a solidly built frame with good upperbody strength and tenacity. Works hard to get to the ball. Plays fast with good initial quickness and closing speed to create havoc in the backfield.
- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- Has a quick burst off the line and times the snap well. Good upper-body strength and length to lock-out his opponent and at least moderate lateral agility to slide inside or spill out to contain.
- A hard worker with size and bulk limitations .in addition to small hands and short arms.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- Average strength at the point. Loses the ball and lacks seasoning and attention to detail.
- Raw as sushi and gets by on natural ability with no technique refinement.
- Not a natural bender and lacks fluid change-of-direction ability. Plays with inconsistent pad level and is often knocked backward off the snap.
How other scouting services rate Adisa Isaac (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank