Signed as an undrafted free agent by Cincinnati Bengals
- Good accuracy overall, including excellent accuracy on short timing routes to backs and receivers, placing the ball slightly in front to lead receivers to potential yardage after the catch.
- Sees the field very well when the play breaks down and occasionally changes plays at the line.
- Sticks throws into tight windows over the middle, throwing to spot on slant or between zone defenders before the receiver is open.
- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Generally accurate on intermediate and short throws; flashes anticipation and placement on intermediate outs and the ability to lead receivers on deeper throws.
- Excellent height to see over the defense.
- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Sails throws to either sideline; receivers make him look good with acrobatic catches. Back-foot throws are not accurate. Sometimes trusts his arm too much, trying to stick passes late in the play or when off-balance.
- Erratic passer who struggles with consistent ball placement - has a tough time fitting passes into tight windows.
- Too often fails to give receivers a chance to make a play after the catch. High completion percentage padded by many quick screens.