- Handles misdirection well with quick change-of-direction ability. Comes downhill quickly against the run when he has an open lane.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Keeps feet moving after initial contact. Jumps inside as a counter to typical rush, but needs to show a larger variety of moves.
- Shows toughness to get under the pads of tackles to bull them, club them upfield to get the inside lane, or fight through blocks for secondary rush when the passer steps up.
- Can attack the edge with speed and has the flexibility to dip low and under the tackle's reach.
- Shows a burst to close. Flashes explosive hitting ability and good lateral and downfield pursuit.
- Ferocious against the run and very good in coverage, is extremely versatile. Despite his build, he holds up well in traffic and makes a lot of plays by engaging a block, shedding, and pursuing.
- Gets pressures on inside stunts and was too explosive for college guards to handle.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Locates the ball but takes circuitous routes to go get to it. Should use power and long arms to take on and disengage from blocks. Inefficient with his angles.
How other scouting services rate Henry To'o To'o (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank