Signed as an undrafted free agent by Philadelphia Eagles
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
- Shows good effort as a blocker and works hard to gain body positioning.
- Knee-bend and technique are good and he shows decent power when his hands hit the target.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Isn't agile for a tight end. Might have real trouble getting open at the next level.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
How other scouting services rate Jack Stoll (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank