Signed as an undrafted free agent by Las Vegas Raiders
- Good effort at the point of attack and second level as a blocker. Intelligent and will quickly acclimate to an NFL offense.
- Good burst off the snap, quick hands and good balance to gain a clean release.
- Good short-area foot quickness with very good footwork.
- Quick feet and good balance to create separation on stick and post routes.
- Has the burst off the snap to be split out wide in the NFL
- Narrow upper body and needs to add bulk and strength. Runs high and doesn't sink his hips or trace precise routes.
- Good quickness off the snap. Has good speed for the position to attack the seam. Shows burst out of his breaks to gain separation.
- Doesn't break many tackles or do enough after contact.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
- Lacks size and has a lean build, short stature and average length.
How other scouting services rate Matt Bushman (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank