- Good body control to reach back for the pass behind him. High-points passes and has good vertical, timing and hand-eye coordination in jump-ball situations.
- Soft, reliable hands center the big target for quarterbacks. Shields the defense and will let the ball into his pads to protect it when about to absorb a big hit over the middle.
- Has good hand-eye coordination and body control to turn and adjust to poorly thrown balls.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
How other scouting services rate Briley Moore (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank