Draft Profile: BioAntoine Green from Rockledge High School was rated a 4-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 4-star grade by 247 Sports. After high school, Green opted to join North Carolina.
In 2018 as a freshman Green saw action in 5 games for the Tar Heels as he made 4 receptions for only 45 yards for an average of 11.3 yards per reception, with no TDs, and a decent QB rating when targeted of 76.5.
As a sophomore in 2019 he played 10 games and had only 8 catches for 217 yards for an average of 27.1 yards per catch, with 2 TDs, and an elite QB rating when targeted of 119.8.
As a junior in 2020 he played 11 games and hauled in only 4 catches for only 38 yards for an average of 9.5 yards per catch, with one TD, and a decent QB rating when targeted of 72.3.
As a senior in 2021 he played 13 games and had a decent 31 catches for a decent 612 yards for an average of 19.7 yards per catch, 5 TDs, and an elite QB rating when targeted of 144.6.
As a fifth year senior in 2022 he played 9 games and had a decent 43 catches for an impressive 798 yards for an average of 18.6 yards per catch, 7 TDs, and an elite QB rating when targeted of 144.3.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Green has strong hands and is extremely competitive, and Green has an innate sense of timing when it comes to elevating and high-pointing balls.
- He combines good speed with his size, and he accelerates off the line better than most big receivers.
- He’s broad-shouldered, long-limbed and a smooth athlete who showed the ability to make plays downfield.
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Green tracks the ball well downfield and consistently runs under long throws.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- He’ll be coming to the NFL from a wide-open spread offense in which Green ran a limited route tree.
- His ability to track the ball is good enough, but he too often let the ball get into his body downfield rather than snatching it with his hands.
Antoine Green percentiles vs other Wide Receiver's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Antoine Green (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank