Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 159 (LAC)
- Effective in space and usually drops his hips to get leverage and sustain against shorter defenders.
- Has the length to recover when beaten but does lose balance when he doesn't bend at his knees. Has a good anchor and hustles to stay alive.
- Gets everything out of his adequate size and frame with good length. Added bulk to his frame and flashes functional strength to get a good push in the run game.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- He has the quickness and growth potential, long arms and powerful base to be one of the most popular players in predraft film sessions. If he impresses in private workouts, he could climb draft boards.
- Not an explosive athlete and has limited range. Will pop upright off the snap and needs to stay balanced, avoid the habit of lunging.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- Has inconsistent footwork and body positioning and needs to improve his blocking angles.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
How other scouting services rate Brenden Jaimes (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank