- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Elusive, pogo stick-quick back with excellent initial burst and very good long speed. Gets to top speed quickly. Turns the corner and accelerates smoothly with vision to cut or stop-and-start. Tough enough to attack the hole inside and uses electric lateral agility to avoid. Breakaway threat has improved as a receiver.
- A balanced runner with good combination of wiggle and lower body strength. Possesses above average initial burst with natural explosion and start-and- stop ability to make guys miss - can turn on the jets in a flash.
- Flashes initial burst and good lateral quickness to sidestep defenders or bounce runs outside with very good foot quickness. Displays very good feel as an inside and outside runner with above average vision to make sharp cuts - good patience· and footwork to pick through defenses.
- Creative with good vision and patience, quick feet and smooth footwork to easily change direction and make sharp cuts to elude defenders in space. Very good lateral agility; difficult to square-up in tight areas with his smallish frame.
- Does not always show a burst in the box, anticipates contact. Can get I turned easily on draws and inside isolation plays, shuffling and failing to restart momentum. Power in his cuts has been inconsistent. Tripped upon first contact.
- Lacks size to be a true power back, will not move piles at the next level.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
- Not a blocker. Limitations due to size with obvious durability questions
- Size will be a detriment between the tackles at the next level. Lacks the strength to push the pile or break off NFL linebacker tackles inside. Can be brought down or knocked back by strong arm tackles. Can be steamrolled by NFL defensive ends or leapt in a single bound by most pass rushers if he attempts to chip block.
How other scouting services rate Bryson Denley (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank