Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 126 (CAR)
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Flashes initial burst and good lateral quickness to sidestep defenders or bounce runs outside with very good foot quickness. Displays very good feel as an inside and outside runner with above average vision to make sharp cuts - good patience· and footwork to pick through defenses.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- A tall, upright runner who lacks great power as a runner. Not a quick-twitch athlete and is forced to gear down too much. Not very loose throughout his frame; looks tight redirecting. Will dance and leave his feet instead of taking what's there.
- Not elite in his vision or strength, he has enough all-around game to be a three-down player at the next level
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
How other scouting services rate Chuba Hubbard (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank