Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 257 (DET)
- Bowling-ball runner between the tackles. Flashes a burst in and out of the hole. Lowers his pads and delivers a blow into the chest of defenders. Falls forward on nearly every run due to lean. Short build makes it difficult for defenders to find among linemen. Good acceleration and straight-line speed.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Well-built with a thick frame and powerful lower body which keeps his legs pumping through contact. Patient behind the line of scrimmage, allowing blocks to create openings, and looks for cutback lanes with accurate vision. Hits the hole hard and runs with power to get the tough yards and a physical attitude.
- Plays with a lot of energy and goes full speed on every run. Gives very good effort in pass protection, giving up his body. Tough-minded and doesn't shy from contact workhorse- type mentality.
- A strong, compact runner with a thick lower half. Virtually lives in the weight room. A coordinated athlete who runs close to the ground with low pad level, quick feet and smooth acceleration.
- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Strong interior runner. Quickly presses the line of scrimmage and has the burst to get through the line of scrimmage and into the second level quickly. A classic North-South runner who doesn't waste time moving laterally.
How other scouting services rate Jermar Jefferson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank