- Can attack the edge with speed and has the flexibility to dip low and under the tackle's reach.
- Ferocious against the run and very good in coverage, is extremely versatile. Despite his build, he holds up well in traffic and makes a lot of plays by engaging a block, shedding, and pursuing.
- Tougher between the tackles than many expect. Fluid and quick drop into zone, covers enough ground to be Tampa-2 "MIKE" and knows where the markers are.
- Best attribute. Extreme quickness off the edge, has the flexibility to turn the corner.
- Good athlete. Shows a natural feel for pass rushing. Very good lateral agility to shake pass blockers.
- Handles misdirection well with quick change-of-direction ability. Comes downhill quickly against the run when he has an open lane.
- He will always try to plow into the largest piles and has a good knack of ending up glued to the ballcarrier.
- His lateral agility and burst often put him in position to make big plays, but he takes questionable routes to the ball and struggles to avoid blockers when in pursuit.
- Generally an effective openfield tackler but doesn't wrap up consistently. Shows only average awareness in coverage.
- Lacks pop and strength to anchor, though. Most effective when uncovered inside and chasing stretch plays to the sideline.
How other scouting services rate DeMarvion Overshown (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank