Signed as an undrafted free agent by Las Vegas Raiders
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- He is quicker than fast and lacks elite wheels to simply blow by defenders, but he has good football speed.
- Good effort and technique as a blocker for his size. Can beat the press with elusiveness or physical contact. Runs crisp routes with sharp cuts.
- Unpolished route runner and does a poor job selling routes, lacking much burst in and out of his breaks. Isn't the most natural pass catcher.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
- Has only average height and overall length. Lacks initial burst off the line of scrimmage and has more build-up speed than track wheels. Limited explosiveness and flexibility and will struggle to separate against pro defensive backs
- Does not own elite speed. Freezes at times when trying to juke defenders in space. Walls off his man as a blocker, allowing them to shed and make the play outside.
How other scouting services rate Dillon Stoner (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank