Dyami Brown exploded on to the scene in 2019 with Sam Howell playing quarterback at UNC, as he received third-team All-ACC honors by ranking ninth in the country with 20.3 yards per reception (51 receptions, 1,034 yards) and logging 12 receiving touchdowns in 13 starts. Brown was explosive in 2020, as well, earning third-team Associated Press All-American and first-team All-ACC status by heading up Carolina in receiving (55 receptions, 1,099 yards, 20.0 average, eight touchdowns) in 11 starts.
- He gets off the line with a nice burst and is very fluid in his movements with little wasted steps in his routes.
- Take off from the snap is amazing
- Plays with super acceleration and has Odel Beckam like deep speed - looks 4.3 on tape. Scares CBs to death.
- Great route running
- Balanced and very fast with the ball in his hands.
- Combines speed, balance, quickness, vision and crisp cuts to leave defensive backs and linebackers in the dust.
- Is just as quick as fast and is fast in his breaks
- Good hands and doesn't shy away from contact
- NFL defenders may be able to knock him off his route because of his slight frame.
We really think Brown could be a hidden gem in the draft this year and has managed to go under the radar so far. He has been ranked as high as the third-best player in this year's WR class, but it's highly unlikely he will go there come draft day. Could be a special player with elite ability.
How other scouting services rate Dyami Brown (Overall Rank)
*Similarity Percentage: This percentage is calculated based on a comprehensive analysis of various factors, including height, weight, 40-yard dash times, on-field performance statistics, and overall player rating. The analysis is conducted against our database of draft prospects from 2021 to 2023. This similarity score helps in evaluating how closely a current prospect aligns with past prospects. It is important to note, however, that this score reflects similarities based on college production and attributes, and does not account for eventual success or performance in the NFL.