- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Very soft, natural hands to cleanly catch away from his frame. Concentration is excellent. Has the lateral agility and strength to get into and out of routes smoothly.
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- He gets off the line with a nice burst and is very fluid in his movements with little wasted steps in his routes.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Inconsistent high-pointing passes. Allows too many throws into his body when facing the quarterback.
- Does not own elite speed. Freezes at times when trying to juke defenders in space. Walls off his man as a blocker, allowing them to shed and make the play outside.
- Comes off the snap high and upright, and doesn't get to top speed quickly. Not sudden or elusive.
How other scouting services rate Kearis Jackson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank