Draft Profile: BioKearis Jackson from Peach County High School was rated a 4 star recruit by ESPN and handed a 4 star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Jackson opted to join Georgia.
In 2018 as a freshman Jackson saw action in 4 games for the Bulldogs as he made no receptions for no yards for an average of 0.0 yards per reception, with no TDs, and a QB rating when targeted of 39.6.
As a sophomore in 2019 he played in 10 games and had 5 catches for 79 yards for an average of 15.8 yards per catch, with no TDs, and a QB rating when targeted of 51.8.
As a junior in 2020 he played in 10 games and hauled in 36 catches for 514 yards for an average of 14.3 yards per catch, with 3 TDs, and a QB rating when targeted of 112.2.
As a senior in 2021 he played in 13 games and had 16 catches for 194 yards for an average of 12.1 yards per catch, one TD, and a QB rating when targeted of 114.6.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.
- Does a nice job locating and tracking deep passes and is a legitimate vertical threat. Willing to go up and attack the ball.
- Good quickness off the line. Has size and quickness to get off NFL press.
- Has smooth acceleration and deceiving speed. Balanced and very fast with the ball in his hands.
- Has good body strength to squirm out of tackles with the coordination to maneuver his frame between defenders.
- Strong runner with the ball with enough agility to make defenders miss in the open field.
- Shows quickness off the snap to shake off corners and create room. Separates with hesitation moves and nice acceleration.
- Fluid athlete with explosive burst and speed to stretch the field and breeze past defenders. Has a quick first step and gets to top speed in a hurry.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Has only average height and overall length. Lacks initial burst off the line of scrimmage and has more build-up speed than track wheels. Limited explosiveness and flexibility and will struggle to separate against pro defensive backs
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
How other scouting services rate Kearis Jackson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank