- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
How other scouting services rate Kenyon Green (Overall Rank)