- A smooth mover and covers a lot of ground, working hard to mirror rushers; agile and keeps his feet moving.
- Good initial quickness to seal defenders, with powerful hands to jar with an initial punch. Flashes a mean streak and enjoys the physicality of the game.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Anchors well and plays with the low center of gravity and natural bend to seal the inside lanes. Has violent hands with hustle to close off bubble screens and lead to flatten linebackers. Nasty demeanor and highly coachable.
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
How other scouting services rate Lecitus Smith (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank