Draft Profile: BioMyles Hinton from Greater Atlanta Christian High School was rated a 5 star recruit by ESPN and handed a 4 star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Hinton opted to join Stanford.
In 2020 as a freshman Hinton saw action in 5 games and played on a total of 62 snaps for the Cardinals. He allowed no QB hurries, no QB hits, and no sacks while playing the majority of his snaps at left guard, and the rest at right guard.
As a sophomore in 2021 he played in 12 games and a total of 628 snaps. He conceded 17 QB hurries, 2 QB hits, and 4 sacks while playing at right tackle.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Tall, long, athletic pass protector. Generally gets out of three-point stance with good knee bend and a wide base.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Plays with appropriate wide base and intelligence, instincts and agility to seal the edge. Aggressive extending with power to punch and looks comfortable in space.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
How other scouting services rate Myles Hinton (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank