- Has top focus and does a nice job catching the ball in stride. Decisive runner who doesn't go down easily despite his size.
- Generally reliable receiver capable of making difficult catches in traffic over the middle or one on one down the sideline.
- Has the size, length, and strength to defeat press jams. Can make the spectacular catch. A decent open-field runner with some agility and the ability to break tackles.
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Lacks foot quickness to separate and could be more physical. He has yet to get the maximum potential out of his natural athletic ability.
- Does not always use his hands to secure deep throws, allowing the ball into his pads and chest.
- A straight-line athlete with only average speed, lacking the wheels to run away from anyone at the next level. Struggles separating in tight coverage.
- Does not own elite speed. Freezes at times when trying to juke defenders in space. Walls off his man as a blocker, allowing them to shed and make the play outside.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
How other scouting services rate Obi Obialo (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank