- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Feisty, tough and plays with a competitive attitude.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Not a natural knee-bender and gets too upright. Needs to play with better leverage and stay balanced through contact.
- Not explosive in any aspect. Lacks the quickness to redirect and handle cut blocks. Unable to complete most combo blocks. Gets an initial shove at the line but doesn't move the second target. Poor body control and lacks accuracy blocking on the move.
- Lacks lateral agility, flexibility and footwork to start on the outside in the NFL.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
How other scouting services rate Reece Jordan (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank