- Not to be bet against with the skills set to line up at guard or tackle. Could develop into a solid backup and eventual starter in the NFL.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Gets everything out of his adequate size and frame with good length. Added bulk to his frame and flashes functional strength to get a good push in the run game.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Has inconsistent quickness and lacks the natural burst to maintain balance and block in space. Extends his arms, but has soft hands and doesn't jolt rushers.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Drops his head too often on contact, which causes problems against swim moves.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
How other scouting services rate Doug Kramer (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank