Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 114 (ATL)
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- A smooth athlete with terrific mobility and footwork, staying light on his feet. Has the lateral range, natural shuffle movements, and lower body quickness to mirror speed rushers.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
- Finds defenders with his hands immediately and gets feet moving to engage and sustain.
- Too often is pushed back into the pocket during pass protection becaus~ he bends at the waist rather than at the knees. Relies more on precise angles than physicality in the running game.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Stronger pass rushers can get under his pads and steer him aside.
How other scouting services rate Drew Dalman (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank