- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Anchors well and plays with the low center of gravity and natural bend to seal the inside lanes. Has violent hands with hustle to close off bubble screens and lead to flatten linebackers. Nasty demeanor and highly coachable.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
How other scouting services rate Kendrick Green (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank