Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 2 - Pick Number: 37 (PHI)
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Has a naturally wide base, thickly build and good length. Long legs to cover a lot of ground with his initial kick slide. Has the quickness to set up quickly with enough lateral shuffle to mirror and mobility to get to the second level.
- Strong upper body, arms and hands. Coordinated feet with the flexibility for offensive tackle. Hard worker.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
- Has inconsistent footwork and body positioning and needs to improve his blocking angles.
- Heavy-footed with limited lateral quickness. Stiff and looks like he's moving in wet cement in the open field.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Landon Dickerson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank