Signed as an undrafted free agent by Philadelphia Eagles
- Plays with appropriate wide base and intelligence, instincts and agility to seal the edge. Aggressive extending with power to punch and looks comfortable in space.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- A smooth mover and covers a lot of ground, working hard to mirror rushers; agile and keeps his feet moving.
- Quick out of his stance with the footwork to be effective in front of screens. Willing to get out in front of ballcarriers to take out defensive backs and linebackers.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Harry Crider (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank