Draft Profile: BioRejzohn Wright attended James Logan High School and was rated a 3-star prospect by 247 Sports with a scout's rating of 0.868, going unranked by ESPN. Following high school, Wright opted to join Oregon State.
In 2020 as a freshman Wright saw action in just one game and played a total of 10 snaps at cornerback for the Beavers. He recorded just 2 tackles, no assists, while adding no stops. In coverage Wright notched up no pass breakups, no interceptions, and QB rating when targetted of 97.2.
As a sophomore in 2021 he played in 13 games and logged 807 snaps for the Beavers. He made 46 tackles, 6 assists, and had 14 stops. In coverage he totaled 5 pass breakups, 2 interceptions, and a decent QB rating when targetted of 82.1.
In 2022 as a junior Wright played in 12 games and contributed on 719 snaps. He chalked up 30 tackles, 7 assists, and added 12 stops. In the secondary Wright forced 6 pass breakups, 2 interceptions, and gave up an impressive QB rating when targetted of 74.6.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Can track the ball downfield and gets his head around when playing in a trail position, and Wright shows excellent ball skills when breaking on a route. He’s a plus tackler in run support as well.
- He’s a willing and capable hitter in run support and closes fast to make plays against quick screens.
- Has the quick feet to mirror receivers underneath. Wright also has the fluid hips and top-end speed to turn and run downfield. Wright shows good awareness when dropping into zone coverage, with good route recognition and the ability to break quickly and cover a lot of ground.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Shows good instincts when facing the action in zone coverage, and he has solid ball skills.
- With his length, athleticism, and natural ball skills, he will be highly valued by press cover teams and could earn a top 100 pick.
- Has good cover skills, athleticism and big -play ability to be a lead cornerback if he matures.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Lowers his shoulder for the big hit rather than wrapping up securely.
- Has tense ankles and hips with choppy footwork when attempting to redirect and doesn't always look natural changing directions.
- Isn’t great in route recognition when he’s facing the action, is hesitant and susceptible to double moves, and too often gets unnecessarily handsy when playing trail position
Rejzohn Wright percentiles vs other Cornerback's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Rejzohn Wright (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank