Draft Profile: BioKelee Ringo attended Saguaro High School and was rated a 5-star prospect by 247 Sports with a scout's rating of 91, going unranked by ESPN After high school Ringo opted to join Georgia.
In 2021 as a freshman Ringo saw action in 15 games and played on a total of 797 snaps for the Bulldogs. He recorded 31 tackles, and 7 assists while adding 8 stops. In coverage, Ringo notched up 4 pass break ups, 2 interceptions, and a QB rating when targetted of 63.2.
Ringo was awarded with a place on the Coaches’ Freshman All-SEC Team at the end of the season.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- At his best in man coverage, moving down to guard tight ends and some bigger slot receivers.
- Has explosive movement skills and the fluid athleticism and change-of-direction ability to come down and cover slot receivers.
- Great on route recognition and has click-and-close ability
- Gets an effective jam on the receiver and has loose enough hips to turn and run.
- He’s long and strong enough in his core to steer receivers to the sideline without getting grabby with his hands when playing inside technique.
- He’s also very good in zone coverage, showing a great understanding of routes and the ability to close quickly.
- With his length, athleticism, and natural ball skills, Ringo will be highly valued by press cover teams and could earn a top 100 pick.
- Can get up on the line of scrimmage and deliver a solid punch early in routes, then use that quickness to shadow, or back off and close quickly when the ball comes out
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Struggles to transition and drive out of his backpedal when playing off-man. Like a lot of physical corners at the collegiate level, he’s too handsy downfield at this point.
- Like a lot of collegiate corners, Ringo has a tendency to get grabby, something that will have to be coached out of him.
How other scouting services rate Kelee Ringo (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank