Signed as an undrafted free agent by Minnesota Vikings
- Often used on deep routes, getting separation down the sideline or over the middle on crossing routes by extending his arms rather than pure speed.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- Balanced, savvy route runner with top field awareness, setting up and selling routes beautifully.
- Does not have exceptional straight-line speed but takes advantage of open seams when his quarterback is on target.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Lacks much bulk on his body and will be outmuscled at the next level against physical defenders.
- NFL defenders may be able to knock him off his route because of his slight frame.
- Lacks ideal size and strength and is a ·mallish target with a lean, frail-looking frame. Can be overmatched at the line of scrimmage when physical !le/enders get their hands on him. Struggles in press coverage and was knocked on his back more than a few times.
- Hands are good, not great. Will drop some easy balls and sometimes will body catch. Occasionally fails to high point.
- Needs to refine his routes and become a better all-around receiver. Has some ball security concerns. Durability concerns because of his size.
How other scouting services rate Whop Philyor (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank