- Possesses accurate snap anticipation and timing to beat blockers off the edge.
- Flashes nimble feet to chase running backs and mobile quarterbacks to the sideline when lined up at end. Spins off blocks to get back into the play.
- Looks the part. Possesses a long, athletic build with room for additional muscle mass. Flashes a burst off the snap, good enough to cross the face of collegiate tackles and put him in position to make big plays behind the line of scrimmage.
- Challenges inside with quickness and strong hands. Run-and-chase defender who can leave a mark.
- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Has a solidly built frame with good upperbody strength and tenacity. Works hard to get to the ball. Plays fast with good initial quickness and closing speed to create havoc in the backfield.
- Fast in a straight line. Excellent wide and .bull rushes when he's first off the snap.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- Rarely the first player off the snap, even when lined up over the ball, but his length, effort and short-area quickness still pressures double teams and helps penetrate gaps.
How other scouting services rate Zach Harrison (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank