- Versatile enough to drop and could be viewed as a 3-4 linebacker.
- Good lateral agility to elude. Plays on the balls of his feet and shows enough balance and flexibility to quickly turn and pursue laterally and downfield. Plenty of athletic talent worthy of developing.
- Tremendous explosion; accelerates low with power. Relentless blindside pursuit; tracks down ballcarriers across the field.
- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- He has the classic frame and long arms with some explosion, power and ability to close.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- Raw as sushi and gets by on natural ability with no technique refinement.
- A hard worker with size and bulk limitations .in addition to small hands and short arms.
- Average strength at the point. Loses the ball and lacks seasoning and attention to detail.
- Not a natural bender and lacks fluid change-of-direction ability. Plays with inconsistent pad level and is often knocked backward off the snap.
How other scouting services rate K.J. Henry (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank