- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Challenges inside with quickness and strong hands. Run-and-chase defender who can leave a mark.
- Versatile enough to drop and could be viewed as a 3-4 linebacker.
- He's not an elite pass rusher and projects as a left end in a 4-3 defense. If he layers on more muscle, he might fit in the 3-4. Size, strength and versatility should push him into the top 75 picks.
- Has a solidly built frame with good upperbody strength and tenacity. Works hard to get to the ball. Plays fast with good initial quickness and closing speed to create havoc in the backfield.
- Raw as sushi and gets by on natural ability with no technique refinement.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- Rarely the first player off the snap, even when lined up over the ball, but his length, effort and short-area quickness still pressures double teams and helps penetrate gaps.
- A hard worker with size and bulk limitations .in addition to small hands and short arms.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
How other scouting services rate K.J. Henry (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank