- Combines very good instincts with above-average reaction skills. Almost always finds the ball in traffic.
- Brings down quarterbacks much bigger than he is. Very good motor and regularly chases down plays from behind.
- Downhill defender and physical tackler. Uses his eyes to decipher and break down the play, showing good awareness and discipline to sniff out fakes.
- Works hard to get better and gives top effort on every play. Heads-up defender who shows good field awareness.
- Tougher between the tackles than many expect. Fluid and quick drop into zone, covers enough ground to be Tampa-2 "MIKE" and knows where the markers are.
- Does not blow up targets. Many inside tackles are catch-and-drags, which will be more difficult to make at the next level.
- Plays upright. Ducks his head and fails to wrap up at times. Inconsistent in giving full effort to be the second man in on the play. Must learn to use hands to beat blocks.
- Chase speed is below average, and he gets too upright as a pass rusher - needs to play with better leverage.
- Lacks elite quickness and change-of-direction ability to handle NFL slot receivers after initial contact.
- Limited vision and is easily fooled by misdirection. Lacks range and lateral agility in coverage.
How other scouting services rate Zion Tupuola-Fetui (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank