- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Good body control to reach back for the pass behind him. High-points passes and has good vertical, timing and hand-eye coordination in jump-ball situations.
- Varies the speed of his route, using hesitation and shoulder fakes to get the defender guessing.
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Has smooth body control, reliable hands and natural ball skills to adjust to off-target throws and make impressive catch.
- Has enough speed to challenge the seam but does not possess elite top-end speed.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
- Has extremely good, soft, natural hands. Consistently makes the clean catch.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
How other scouting services rate Jeremy Ruckert (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank