- He can move the chains and has the skills to stand out in the red zone with sneaky foot speed and long stride to top producing tight end.
- Has smooth body control, reliable hands and natural ball skills to adjust to off-target throws and make impressive catch.
- Good burst off the snap, quick hands and good balance to gain a clean release.
- Looks and runs like a lanky receiver. High-cut, long and lean frame. Deceptive speed and enough quickness to separate.
- Good strength and effort to run through arm tackles.
- Effort blocker who gets in the way more than he mauls.
- Overwhelmed by stronger defenders at the point. Long arms don't get up and extended quickly enough as a blocker.
- Narrow upper body and needs to add bulk and strength. Runs high and doesn't sink his hips or trace precise routes.
- Lacks the bulk strength to lock on and control NFL defensive linemen. Lower-body strength is questionable and limits his in-line blocking.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
How other scouting services rate Cole Turner (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank