- Has enough speed to challenge the seam but does not possess elite top-end speed.
- Catches well in traffic, shields the ball from defenders with his frame, and holds on despite being hit. Will fully extend, snatch, and stay in bounds.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
- Size limitations are obvious, but he's a tough pound-for-pound blocker.
- Short with short arms for an NFL tight end. Has enough upper-body strength to fight initial jam at the line of scrimmage and has the speed and athleticism to burn defenders challenging him.
- Catches with his hands away from his frame. Strong hands to pull down the contested reception.
- Has good hand-eye coordination and body control to turn and adjust to poorly thrown balls.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
- Doesn't break many tackles or do enough after contact.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
How other scouting services rate Greg Dulcich (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank