- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Good vision to set up blocks and while he isn't quick enough to elude in tight quarters, and take advantage of a defender leaning to spring for additional yardage.
- Has enough speed to challenge the seam but does not possess elite top-end speed.
- Gets a quick release off the line. Dips his shoulder and shows some savvy 8 as a route runner to avoid contact with defenders g to get into his route.
- Quick athlete and is usually sure-handed as a receiver. Much-improved route runner, creating space in coverage.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Narrow upper body and needs to add bulk and strength. Runs high and doesn't sink his hips or trace precise routes.
- Will have his share of drops with inconsistent focus and too often tried running with the ball before the catch.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Lacks size and has a lean build, short stature and average length.
How other scouting services rate Cade Otton (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank