Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 3 - Pick Number: 95 (TB)
- Gets everything out of his adequate size and frame with good length. Added bulk to his frame and flashes functional strength to get a good push in the run game.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Not to be bet against with the skills set to line up at guard or tackle. Could develop into a solid backup and eventual starter in the NFL.
- Has smooth lateral movement skills with good foot quickness. First off the snap and sets quickly. Aggressive and extends his arms into contact, delivering a sharp punch.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Limits ability to mirror by leaning forward with his upper body and neglecting his lower body. Not strong enough and remains rough around the edges.
- Adequate initial burst should be far better and isn't good enough to consistently hold out elite pass rushers.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Robert Hainsey (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank