- Has fluid body control with loose hips. Physical and tough with good effort in the run game. Plays with a finishing attitude with an aggressive, nasty temperament.
- Adequate foot quickness to remain outside. Can get to the second level with surprising agility when adjusting to moving defenders. Underrated athleticism, agility, balance, and even straight-line speed to contribute.
- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Good natural athleticism, knee bend and fluid lateral movement to mirror college defensive ends.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Too often is pushed back into the pocket during pass protection becaus~ he bends at the waist rather than at the knees. Relies more on precise angles than physicality in the running game.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Tyler Linderbaum (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank