Drafted: ROUND: 2 - Pick Number: 51 (PHI)
- A better than expected athlete who steadily improved in pass protection. Stout at the point of attack and maintains a wide base.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Quick-footed with smooth movement skills to cover a large area. Rangy with above average lateral ability. Bursts off the snap and sets up quickly with little wasted motion.
- Adequate foot quickness to remain outside. Can get to the second level with surprising agility when adjusting to moving defenders. Underrated athleticism, agility, balance, and even straight-line speed to contribute.
- Willing to attack and punches multiple times to finish the play. Quick to pick up edge blitz and shows no panic, easily adjusting angles and resetting his feet. Can recover and reset his anchor. Rarely late off the snap.
- Lacks lateral agility, flexibility and footwork to start on the outside in the NFL.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Stronger pass rushers can get under his pads and steer him aside.
- Not explosive in any aspect. Lacks the quickness to redirect and handle cut blocks. Unable to complete most combo blocks. Gets an initial shove at the line but doesn't move the second target. Poor body control and lacks accuracy blocking on the move.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
How other scouting services rate Cameron Jurgens (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank