- Quick-footed with smooth movement skills to cover a large area. Rangy with above average lateral ability. Bursts off the snap and sets up quickly with little wasted motion.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Quick setting up after the snap and slides well to the outside, staying patient and balanced off the snap.
- Has good footwork and technique. Balanced and agile pass protection set with excellent hand placement.
- Finds defenders with his hands immediately and gets feet moving to engage and sustain.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Good upper-body strength but must improve his core strength. Better suited to a zone-blocking system because of his athleticism.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Stronger pass rushers can get under his pads and steer him aside.
How other scouting services rate Michael Maietti (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank