- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Feisty, tough and plays with a competitive attitude.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Limits ability to mirror by leaning forward with his upper body and neglecting his lower body. Not strong enough and remains rough around the edges.
- Has only average measurable with limited arm length and no overpowering qualities.
How other scouting services rate Alec Lindstrom (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank