- Has the agility, technique, and size to contribute early in his professional career. Quick, active hands to latch on to defenders.
- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
- Adequate foot quickness to remain outside. Can get to the second level with surprising agility when adjusting to moving defenders. Underrated athleticism, agility, balance, and even straight-line speed to contribute.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Quick out of his stance with the footwork to be effective in front of screens. Willing to get out in front of ballcarriers to take out defensive backs and linebackers.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Too often is pushed back into the pocket during pass protection becaus~ he bends at the waist rather than at the knees. Relies more on precise angles than physicality in the running game.
How other scouting services rate Brayden Patton (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank