Draft Profile: BioCam Hart attended Good Counsel High School and was rated a 3 star prospect by 247 Sports with a scout's rating of 0.871, going unranked by ESPN Following high school, Hart opted to join Notre Dame.
In 2019 as a freshman Hart saw action in one game and played on a total of 3 snaps for the Fighting Irish. He recorded no tackles, no assists, while adding no stops. In coverage Hart notched up no pass break ups, no interceptions, and a QB rating when targetted of .0.
As a sophomore for the Fighting Irish in 2020 Hart played in 6 games and took part on 88 snaps for the Fighting Irish. He made 4 tackles, no assists, and had no stops. In coverage Hart totaled 2 pass break ups, no interceptions, and a QB rating when targetted of 93.0.
In 2021 as a junior Hart played in 13 games and contributed on 739 snaps. He chalked up 36 tackles, 6 assists, and added 10 stops. In the secondary Hart forced 5 pass break ups, 2 interceptions, and gave up a QB rating when targetted of 61.1.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Quicker than he is fast but has a burst to close in zone coverage and plays physical at the line in man.
- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- Willing and successful blitzing off the edge. Consideration for a move to safety with a combination of range and sure tackling.
- Has good ball skills to locate and attack the ball in the air.
- Can deliver the big hit and isn't afraid to jump inside to slow the ball.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Opens his hips too early and allows himself to get turned around in coverage.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
How other scouting services rate Cam Hart (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank